Enrollment Partners will make contact to introduce new programs, announce upcoming open houses or seek to identify referrals for your school.
We work with the schools to identify and measure the goals of the specific campaign. Once we begin, consistent communication and detailed reporting occurs daily and until completion of the specific campaigns. After the conclusion of the campaigns we review actual performance vs the targeted goals and identify any issues uncovered during the campaign. These campaigns can be one offs or a consistently scheduled component of your marketing.
Why schools utilize the Targeted Campaigns:
- To generate new student referrals
- To generate attendance in open houses
- To generate attendance in themed career nights or speakers
- To generate awareness and enrollments in new programs
- To generate new enrollments